New minor release of RandFill.
- Directory on the current target device is being watched for file-system
changes (at the moment only size) to trigger a recalculation of the free
capacity; the obversation happens in a worker-thread.
- The progress dialog now displays the amount of files copied so far.
- The button to remove a source path is only enabled if at least one item
(path) in the source list is selected.
- The Close button on the copy-progress dialog is disabled; handling of the
Escape key is added.
- The file operation (copying) checks for success/failure.
- The program differentiates between the copying being aborted by the user
or by the system (due to an error in the file operation).
- Other, internal changes.