Monthly Archives: June 2014

Plans & Projects #3

2014-06-15

Konnichiwa, time for another status report: As mentioned the last time, I extracted the device-handling code of RandFill into a subproject that generates a DLL, but which is still not fully functional. The reason for this is the intertwined structure of the program; although I tried to keep the different parts isolated, I obviously wasn’t… »»»

CMake, Visual Studio and Qt 5 with MOC…

2014-06-15 3 comments

After building a 64-bit version of Qt with/for Microsoft Visual Studio, building a simple Qt test program and doing first steps with the CMake build system the next hurdle appeared on the horizon in the form of support for Qt and its Q_OBJECT features (I am currently fighting more with the changes I made to… »»»